Thursday, June 17, 2010

Khas utk abg...

Khas utk abg yg ku cintai...


Senyuman dan renungan mu...


Kerajinan mu...


You are my hero...


Teman karib ku...


Penghibur dikala hati gundah...


Pendengar yg setia...


Pemberi nasihat...


Pembakar semangat...


Pengkerenat no 1... (~_^)


Kau lah segalanya untuk ku...


Selamat hari ulangtahun kelahiran yg ke-26 buat abg tersayang...
Semoga Allah sentiasa murahkn rezeki yg halal dan panjangkn umur abg.
Terima kasih kerana sudi melengkapi hidup ayg.
Terima kasih kerana sentiasa memberi semangat dan dorongan ketika diri ini lemah.
Terima kasih kerana sudi menjadi penghibur di kala hati ini gundah.
Terima kasih kerana sentiasa bersabar dgn kerenah isteri mu ini,
Memang tak tersenarai jasa dan pengorbanan abg buat ayg....
Terima kasih atas segalanya.

I dedicate this song special for you...

For The Rest of My Life

I praise Allah for sending me you my love

You found your home and sail with me

And I’m here with you

Now let me let you know

You’ve opened my heart

I was always thinking that love was wrong

But everything was changed when you came along

And there is a couple words I want to say

For the rest of my life

I’ll be with you

I’ll stay by your side honest and true

Till the end of my time

I’ll be loving you...loving you

For the rest of my life

Thru days and night

I’ll thank Allah for open my eyes

Now and forever I

I’ll be there for you

I know it deep in my heart

I feel so blessed when I think of you

And I ask Allah to bless all we do

You’re my husband and my friend and my strength

And I pray we’re together in Jannah

Now I find myself so strong

Everything changed when you came along

And there is a couple words I want to say

I know that deep in my heart now that you’re here

In front of me

I strongly feel love

And I have no doubt

And I’m singing loud that

I’ll love you eternally…

Salam Sayang.... Ayang@170610


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails